Professional Paediatric Physio
Kids or paediatric physiotherapy involves evidence-based assessments and management of a wide variety of musculoskeletal and movement-related disorders affecting infant, children and older kids.
Our approach is based on three main principles:
1.) A team of experts
2.) A multidisciplinary approach
3.) Empathic and supportive environment for kids and their families
SENIOR MUSCULOSKELETAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST
He believes there is no end to professional development. His hunger for knowledge & determination to translate research in to practice allowed him to travel across different countries (Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland & Italy), to help people of all ages get more out of life.
Conditions We Treat
- Babies who are struggling with milestones such as rolling, sitting crawling and walking.
- Children and babies with unusual movement strategies such as toe walking, w-sitting and bottom shuffling
- Kids who show difficulties with balance, coordination, jumping, hopping and ball skills
- Hypermobility and Ehlers-Danlos’s Syndrome
- Growing pain, including Osgood-Schlatter’s syndrome (anterior tibial pain), Sever’s disease (heel pain), Sinding-Larsen-Johansson (Jumper’s knee)
- Sports related injuries and sporting load management
- Chronic pain and Juvenile arthritis
What People Are Saying
Simone is the best physiotherapist I’ve been to. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. He really listens to the problem and after a thorough assessment he delivers a targeted treatment and management plan. I highly recommend him.
He helped my toddler in getting the right balance. He was struggling to walk properly but physio therapy really worked. So thank you
We often don't know the problems that our kids are facing. I will suggest everyone to bring their kid for one session and understand how their bodies are growing. For my kid, Simone was a blessing.
We Are Always Here To Answer Your questions?
Call us now – 08 92840736