Physiotherapy for Children and Young People in Wembley
“Isn’t Physiotherapy just for adults and athletes?” Nope! Children and even babies need Physiotherapy, too. You might not give a second thought to walking up the stairs or picking up a drink. But for a child with an injury or delay in development, those simple tasks can be a real challenge.
At AppliedMotion, we work with families to develop practical and realistic treatment plans that suit your child’s needs. We treat children with a range of conditions, from basic injuries (sprains, strains, and bruises) to Developmental Delays and Growth Disorders. We work side by side with Paediatricians and other Specialists to provide the best possible service to our little patients.
Our Paediatric services include the assessment and management of the following:
- Flathead syndrome, or plagiocephaly & torticollis
- Developmental hip dysplasia
- Gross Motor Delays and delayed milestones such as delayed sitting, standing or walking
- Development Coordination Disorder (DCD)
- Hypermobility and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)
- Toe walking
- Congenital orthopaedic problems including positional talipes
- Paediatric Chest Physiotherapy
- Gait assessment in older children
- Musculoskeletal and sports injuries in children and return to sport
- Growing pains (knee and heel pain)
- Post-operative rehabilitation following surgery (e.g. tendon release) including wound care, graded exercise programs
- Rehabilitation post fractures
- Foot splinting and Orthotics
At AppliedMotion, we understand children learn through play, movement, and exploration of their environment. We will make all sessions as enjoyable and fun for your child as possible.
Make your online booking or call us today for initial or subsequent consultations. No referral needed