Massage Therapy focuses primarily on restoring muscles to optimal length, strength and balance. Whether the cause of the pain is primarily muscular or a secondary reaction to trauma, muscles will react to protect and guard the affected area. By reducing muscle pain, we allow the body to relax and recuperate.
Common techniques used by our registered massage therapists are deep tissue massage, cross fibre massage, myofascial/trigger point release, muscle attachment release, stretch massage, neuromuscular therapy and craniosacral therapy. These forms of massage therapy can be applied through clothing or over bare skin using a lotion.
What are the benefits of RMT Massage Therapy?
- Relief of pain, tension and muscle spasm
- Increased ease of movement
- Restore the previous level of activity
- Improved sense of vitality and well-being.
- Common conditions treated with RMT Massage Therapy:
- Whiplash Associated Disorders due to motor vehicle accidents
- Neck strains and low back strains (including sciatic pain)
- Muscle spasms, stiffness and pain
- Sports Injuries e.g hamstring/calf strains
- Rotator cuff strains, tennis elbow and golfers elbow.
What our clients say
Simone is the best physiotherapist I’ve been to. He is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. He really listens to the problem and after a thorough assessment he delivers a targeted treatment and management plan. I highly recommend him.
Finally a physio who cares about you. The way he follows you in your rehab and strengthening programs is amazing.
I found Simone very easy to communicate with, very patience to explain everything also on how to modify exercises and activities. Simone is very professional and you can see the passion that he put on his job by taking care of the person.